From Harry Potter to The Catcher in The Rye - I will read absolutely anything. This blog will detail my impressions on new releases, old classics, and everything in between! As Dr. Seuss said in 'I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! 'The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.'


My Latest Obsession - The Moorehawke Trilogy



I am always somewhat leery about picking up a new author unless I've heard at least something about them/their books (I'm not a big library person, so if I'm going to read something it requires monetary investment!). 


I don't remember how I originally heard about The Moorehawke Trilogy, I probably just picked the first installment up in one of my more experimental moments. I'm glad I did because I L.O.V.E everything about these books. The characters are fascinating and complex and the story is refreshingly new and original. I have lent the first two books out to several friends, all with the same reaction, 'you just gotta read it!'


Rating: ♥♥♥♥½